Tues., Sept 21, 2021 @ 2 pm ET.
Speaker: David West, President, Haddonstone
1 AIA Health/Safety/Welfare Learning Unit
The course will define cast stone and illustrate the way it is used and installed for both exterior and interior applications in commercial and residential settings.
Course participants will know or be able to do the following:
- Describe production of molds and architectural elements.
- Consider design, site storage, handling and fixing.
- List manufacturing processes for various mixtures for different types of cast stone.
- Identify relevant technical concerns for design and installation.
- Make informed selection of cast stone for different applications.