Traditional Building Conference Series Sponsorships
2019 Conference Opportunities
Online Education Series: March-December
Inquire about Online Education Sponsorship
If you sell products and services for the historic preservation, restoration, renovation and traditionally inspired new construction markets, you’ll want to participate in the Traditional Building Conference Series 2018. As a Sponsor of the Traditional Building Conference Series, you will connect with architects, contractors, building owners, and facilities managers, in person, in print, and online via a compelling online education lineup of nine digital “lunch and learns”.
Both in-person Traditional Building Conferences take place in historic venues: The Nineteenth Century Club, Oak Park, IL and the Nassau Inn, Princeton, NJ.
There are up to twenty sponsors, as space permits. Current sponsors include the leading manufacturers and service providers who sell the $170 billion traditional building market. Custom packages are available, please contact us with your requirements.
Ask Our Current Sponsors...
“If you want to be in front of architects, designers and builders this is an excellent investment. Every vendor on the planet wants the attention of these buyers and specifiers. This is a great way to be one of the select few vendors who gets that attention.” – Brian Stowell: President of Crown Point Cabinetry
Platinum Sponsor (must sponsor the full year’s education series)
Your 2018 Sponsor Benefits:
- Marquee location at 2 in-person conferences with a 6-foot table
- Co-sponsorship of online education series. You get wide exposure through all attendance promotion including print advertising; targeted e-casts; press releases; direct mail and e-newsletters.
- A list of all conference attendees and online education registrants with their contact information (estimated 1,000 sales leads)
- An invitation to present a Continuing Education Session that meets AIA Education requirements during at least one series event, in-person or online
- Platinum Sponsors get product category exclusivity.
- Podium time to address attendees during each conference
- A private dinner with VIPs and key attendees – Platinum sponsors only
- 10 free conference passes for your customers (conference ticket value: $300/person)
- Show entrance signage – your company acknowledged including logo
- Your company featured on Traditional Building Conference Series website with company description, logo, and links
- Your company logo recognized on e-media for attendance promotion
- Your company listed with logo on a full page, 4-color advertisement which appears in TRADITIONAL BUILDING, PERIOD HOMES, OLD HOUSE JOURNAL, and NEW OLD HOUSE
- 6-foot table for your display (we provide the draped tabletop)
- List of all attendees with their contact information
- 5 free conference passes for your customers (conference ticket value: $300/person)
- Your company featured on the Traditional Building Conference Series website
- Your company listed on printed material and e-media for attendance promotion
- Your company listed on a full page, 4-color advertisement which appears in TRADITIONAL BUILDING, PERIOD HOMES, OLD HOUSE JOURNAL, and NEW OLD HOUSE
Here is what attendees say about the Traditional Building Conference Series:
“The variety of technical vs. artistic talent was great!… I really liked the new format, had better connections with the vendors and got to know fellow attendees and presenters”
“Excellent speakers, informative, engrossing topics for a room full of architects.”
“Engaging as well as ‘Big Picture’”
“One of the very best seminar topics I have ever experienced. A real treat and changed the way I think about design.”
For more information or custom packages contact:
(202) 256-0694 or email@example.com