2021 Traditional Building Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
Education • Networking • Sales
If you sell products and services for the historic preservation, restoration, renovation and traditionally inspired new construction markets, you’ll want to participate in the Traditional Building Conference Series 2021. As a Sponsor of the Traditional Building Conference Series, you will connect with architects, restoration/renovation contractors, custom builders, general contractors, interior designers, building owners, and facilities managers.
Current sponsors include the leading manufacturers and service providers who sell the $170 billion traditional building market. The Traditional Building Virtual Conference creates meaningful conversations with your clients and prospects. You’ll meet buyers and specifiers you would not normally have access to.
Ask Our Current Sponsors…
“If you want to be in front of architects, designers and builders this is an excellent investment. Every vendor on the planet wants the attention of these buyers and specifiers. This is a great way to be one of the select few vendors who gets that attention.”
– Brian Stowell,
President of Crown Point Cabinetry
Who You'll Meet:
The Traditional Building Conference Series Audience Composition:
Sponsor Benefits Include:
- Full year recognition in TRADITIONAL BUILDING/TraditionalBuilding.com; NEW OLD HOUSE; Period-Homes.com; ARTS & CRAFTS HOMES; OLD HOUSE JOURNAL/OldHouseOnline.com; and TBCS/TraditionalBuildingShow.com with your company profile and case studies. Links back to your website.
- Exclusivity in your Platinum product category.
- Your AIA Continuing Education presentation at two events, including live Q & A and on-demand for 12 months.
- Your promotional materials in the TBVC Resource Center for download by our B2B registrants (12 months). Off-line Q & A chat between you and our registrants.
- Sales leads/all registrant contact information from eighteen education events. Minimum 1,500 leads in 2021 (over 1,800 in 2020 and still counting).
- NEW: Follow up questionnaire to your seminar attendees to determine a need/quote for your products and solutions. Followed by...
- NEW: Private meetings with pre-qualified registrants via Zoom, after the event (within 6 weeks) arranged by TBCS.
- NEW: Inclusion in the TBCS Materials & Methods eNewsletter, which highlights Platinum partners.
- NEW: Your case study on TraditionalBuildingShow.com and TraditionalBuilding.com.
- NEW: Free pointer advertisement in TRADITIONAL BUILDING.
December In-Person Conference Benefits:
- 10 VIP passes to give to your clients/prospects (valued at $100 each or $1,000 for TBVC).
- 3 sponsor staff VIP passes for TBC, December.
- NEW: Networking reception at Coral Gables, Florida in-person event.
- 6-foot display table in the December Coral Gables in-person TBC.
- Podium time to introduce other speakers.
- Recognition as an underwriter of TBCS education on all TBCS 2021 attendance promotion materials.
- NEW: Podcast interview, Materials & Methods, with Peter H. Miller, Hon. AIA.
- NEW: Recognition of your seminar in promotional videos aimed at registrants.
- NEW: Banner advertising on TraditionalBuilding.com, Period-Homes.com, OldHouseOnline.com, TraditionalBuildingShow.com (50,000 impressions).
TBCS staff manages the reporting of AIA attendance for members and issues CEU certificates for registered architects.
What to Upload in Your Resource Center
Preparing for the Traditional Building Web Seminar Series and Virtual Conference is simple, but we've prepared a short guide on what to have at the ready.
- Imagery, especially which links to products, photo galleries or project case studies.
- Promotional Media
- Videos of facilities, process, products or team interviews are all great options.
- Integrate Social Media Accounts and grow your following!
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pintrest, etc.
- Surveys, Case Studies, Buying Guides, and other downloadable extras add more opportunities for interaction that keep attendees engaged beyond the conference.
- Pre-recorded introductory video.
- All presentations and lectures will be preceded by a short video of the speaker introducing themselves and giving any relevant background information. This ensures featured content begins right on schedule.
The virtual conference allows for all content to be connected. Any content uploaded can be made interactive—therefore an image should link to an upcoming lecture or a webpage; images can open into a video or take one to a gallery of related products. Take advantage of this to maximize exposure and attendee engagement with your booth.
Here is what attendees say about the Traditional Building Conference Series:
“The variety of technical vs. artistic talent was great!… I really liked the new format, had better connections with the vendors and got to know fellow attendees and presenters”
“Excellent speakers, informative, engrossing topics for a room full of architects.”
“Engaging as well as ‘Big Picture’”
“One of the very best seminar topics I have ever experienced. A real treat and changed the way I think about design.”
Past Attendees Include:
Robert Stern Architects Historical Concepts
Peter Pennoyer Architects John Murray Architects
Fairfax Sammons Einhorn Yaffee Prescot
Quinn Evans Architects Glave Holmes
Schooly Caldwell Architects Barnze Vanze Architects
David Schwartz Architects Shope Reno Architects
The Architect of the Capitol The National Park Service
U.S. Department of State U.S. Department of Defense
General Services Administration Princeton University
Duke University American College of the Building Arts
MIT S.C Historic Preservation Office
N.C. State Historic Preservation Office
For more information, contact:
Director of Operations - Traditional Building Conference
Judy L. Hayward,
Education Director - Traditional Building Conference Series
Peter H. Miller, Hon. AIA