2021 Traditional Building Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
Education • Networking • Sales
If you sell products and services for the historic preservation, restoration, renovation and traditionally inspired new construction markets, you’ll want to participate in the Traditional Building Conference Series 2021. As a Sponsor of the Traditional Building Conference Series, you will connect with architects, restoration/renovation contractors, custom builders, general contractors, interior designers, building owners, and facilities managers.
Current sponsors include the leading manufacturers and service providers who sell the $170 billion traditional building market. The Traditional Building Virtual Conference creates meaningful conversations with your clients and prospects. You’ll meet buyers and specifiers you would not normally have access to.
Ask Our Current Sponsors…
“Traditional Building Conference has been a great partnership for us over the years. I love that this isn’t a trade show. There is a great variety of participants from architects, to skilled crafts and trades people, to manufacturers so you always get a broad perspective on a subject. I’ve learned a ton over the years and really built some meaningful relationships where we can actually help each other solve real world issues on buildings. If you help provide real value, real business will follow and this forum has really allowed us to understand what people in this space need.”
– Kyle Sword
“If you want to be in front of architects, designers and builders this is an excellent investment. Every vendor on the planet wants the attention of these buyers and specifiers. This is a great way to be one of the select few vendors who gets that attention.”
– Brian Stowell,
President of Crown Point Cabinetry
Who You'll Meet:
The Traditional Building Conference Series Audience Composition:
Sponsor Benefits Include:
- June 7-11, 2021 Traditional Building Virtual Conference “Materials and Methods”. Five days, 3 hours per day, 11 AIA Continuing Education Credits, live and on-demand.
- December 2021 An in-person Traditional Building Conference in Coral Gables Florida, December 1-2.
- Six Web Seminars live and on-demand.
Traditional Building Sponsor Benefits:
- Full year recognition in TRADITIONAL BUILDING/TraditionalBuilding.com; NEW OLD HOUSE; Period-Homes.com; ARTS & CRAFTS HOMES; OLD HOUSE JOURNAL/OldHouseOnline.com; and TBCS/TraditionalBuildingShow.com with your company profile and case studies. Links back to your website. (PLATINUM, SILVER, BRONZE Tiers)
- Exclusivity in your Platinum product category. (PLATINUM Tier)
- Your AIA Continuing Education presentation at two events, including live Q & A and on-demand for 12 months. (PLATINUM Tier)
- Your promotional materials in the TBVC Resource Center for download by our B2B registrants (12 months). Off-line Q & A chat between you and our registrants. (PLATINUM, SILVER, BRONZE Tiers)
- Sales leads/all registrant contact information from education events. Minimum 1,500 leads in 2021 (over 1,800 in 2020 and still counting). (PLATINUM, SILVER, BRONZE Tiers)
- NEW: Follow up questionnaire to your seminar attendees to determine a need/quote for your products and solutions. (PLATINUM & SILVER Tiers) Followed by...
- NEW: Private meetings with pre-qualified registrants via Zoom, after the event (within 6 weeks) arranged by TBCS. (PLATINUM & SILVER Tiers)
- NEW: Inclusion in the TBCS Materials & Methods eNewsletter, which highlights partners. (PLATINUM, SILVER, BRONZE Tiers)
- NEW: Your case study on TraditionalBuildingShow.com and TraditionalBuilding.com. (PLATINUM & SILVER Tiers)
- NEW: Free pointer advertisement in TRADITIONAL BUILDING. (PLATINUM & SILVER Tiers)
December In-Person Conference Benefits:
- 10 VIP passes to give to your clients/prospects. (PLATINUM, SILVER , BRONZE  Tiers)
- 3 sponsor staff VIP passes for TBC, December. (PLATINUM, SILVER , BRONZE  Tiers)
- NEW: Networking reception at Coral Gables, Florida in-person event. (PLATINUM, SILVER, BRONZE Tiers)
- 6-foot display table in the December Coral Gables in-person TBC. (PLATINUM, SILVER, BRONZE Tiers)
- Podium time to introduce other speakers. (PLATINUM Tier)
- Recognition as an underwriter of TBCS education on all TBCS 2021 attendance promotion materials. (PLATINUM, SILVER, BRONZE Tiers)
- NEW: Podcast interview, Materials & Methods, with Peter H. Miller, Hon. AIA. (PLATINUM Tier)
- NEW: Recognition of your seminar in promotional videos aimed at registrants. (PLATINUM & SILVER Tiers)
- NEW: Banner advertising on TraditionalBuilding.com, Period-Homes.com, OldHouseOnline.com, TraditionalBuildingShow.com (50,000 impressions). (PLATINUM & SILVER Tiers)
TBCS staff manages the reporting of AIA attendance for members and issues CEU certificates for registered architects.
What to Upload in Your Resource Center
Preparing for the Traditional Building Web Seminar Series and Virtual Conference is simple, but we've prepared a short guide on what to have at the ready.
- Imagery, especially which links to products, photo galleries or project case studies.
- Promotional Media
- Videos of facilities, process, products or team interviews are all great options.
- Integrate Social Media Accounts and grow your following!
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pintrest, etc.
- Surveys, Case Studies, Buying Guides, and other downloadable extras add more opportunities for interaction that keep attendees engaged beyond the conference.
- Pre-recorded introductory video.
- All presentations and lectures will be preceded by a short video of the speaker introducing themselves and giving any relevant background information. This ensures featured content begins right on schedule.
The virtual conference allows for all content to be connected. Any content uploaded can be made interactive—therefore an image should link to an upcoming lecture or a webpage; images can open into a video or take one to a gallery of related products. Take advantage of this to maximize exposure and attendee engagement with your booth.
Here is what attendees say about the Traditional Building Conference Series:
“The variety of technical vs. artistic talent was great!… I really liked the new format, had better connections with the vendors and got to know fellow attendees and presenters”
“Excellent speakers, informative, engrossing topics for a room full of architects.”
“Engaging as well as ‘Big Picture’”
“One of the very best seminar topics I have ever experienced. A real treat and changed the way I think about design.”
Past Attendees Include:
Robert Stern Architects Historical Concepts
Peter Pennoyer Architects John Murray Architects
Fairfax Sammons Einhorn Yaffee Prescot
Quinn Evans Architects Glave Holmes
Schooly Caldwell Architects Barnze Vanze Architects
David Schwartz Architects Shope Reno Architects
The Architect of the Capitol The National Park Service
U.S. Department of State U.S. Department of Defense
General Services Administration Princeton University
Duke University American College of the Building Arts
MIT S.C Historic Preservation Office
N.C. State Historic Preservation Office
For more information, contact:
Director of Operations - Traditional Building Conference
Judy L. Hayward,
Education Director - Traditional Building Conference Series
Peter H. Miller, Hon. AIA