2022 Traditional Building Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
TBCS 2022 Dates and Venues:
- April 6-7, 2022: At the George Washington Masonic National Memorial in Alexandria, VA (Sold out, record attendance!)
- June 14-15, 2022: At the Newport Art Museum in Newport, Rhode Island (Sold out, record attendance!)
- December 14-15, 2022: West Palm Beach, Florida. Register Now.
If you sell products and services for the historic restoration, renovation and traditionally inspired new construction markets, you’ll want to participate in the Traditional Building Conference Series 2022. There are three in-person events, as well as six web seminars throughout the year. The Traditional Building Conference education theme is “Materials and Methods.”
Current sponsors include the leading manufacturers, building artisans and service providers who work in the $170 billion traditional building market. The Traditional Building Conference provides an education, networking and sales opportunity for sponsors, who will have meaningful conversations across two days with clients and prospects who are not easily reached otherwise.
WHO ATTENDS TRADITIONAL BUILDING CONFERENCES?
Architects, contractors, restoration and renovation specialists, building owners, facilities managers, special trades contractors, interior designers and preservations…. buyers and specifiers in the traditional building market who purchase an estimated $50 billion of materials and services each year across the residential, commercial and institutional segments. Traditional Building Conference attendees renovate, restore, build and improve old houses, churches, schools, museums, retail and office buildings, apartments and public buildings such as courthouses, post offices and state capitals. This includes building types usually 50 years old or older, of architectural periods 1680-1970 whether renovations or sympathetic additions, adaptive-use, ‘new-old-houses,’ contextual infill or traditional neighborhood development.
WHY THEY ATTEND
The professionals who attend the Traditional Building Conferences and web seminars have a particular interest in the education and the building materials aimed at their specific needs. They want to find materials and methods, talk to the suppliers who make or install them, ask questions, form relationships and solve the often-complex challenges and government regulations that they encounter in their specialty work. The curriculum balances practical how-to information with broader issues like sustainability, resiliency, energy efficiency, affordability, historic preservation, tax credits and classical design principals. All seminars qualify for AIA Continuing Education Credits. Additional CEUs from ASID, NAHB, NARI and others, can be accommodated.
Ask Our Current Sponsors…
"I have attended countless industry trade shows in my 40 career where, after four grueling days on my feet, I came away with 20 sales leads. At the Traditional Building Conferences, I am part of the education program and architectural tours where I can be a resource for my customers and prospects, have meaningful conversations with architects and builders, find dealers for our window products, and have fun in a relaxed setting in a beautiful venue. Plus, I get 200 sales leads!"
Owner, Cold Mountain Custom Windows/Mix Legno Group
"Ludowici Clay Roof Tile relies on architects to specify our products, building owners to approve them, and contractors to buy them. The time and cost associated with in-person sales calls is very high WHEN and IF we can get an appointment. As a Traditional Building Conference Series sponsor, Ludowici markets and sells to all three professions in one room. The Traditional Building Conference is an affordable, highly effective "sales call" that gets our team in front of 200 potential customers in two days, resulting in new leads, and sales opportunities long after the conference."
National Market Manager, Commercial and Institutional Sales, Ludowici
“The Traditional Building Conference has been a great partnership for us over the years. I love that this isn’t a trade show. There is a great variety of participants from architects, to skilled crafts and trades people, to manufacturers so you always get a broad perspective on a subject. I’ve learned a ton over the years and really built some meaningful relationships where we can actually help each other solve real world issues on buildings. If you help provide real value, real business will follow and this forum has really allowed us to understand what people in this space need.”
– Kyle Sword
Business Development Manager, Pilkington North America, NSG Group
“If you want to be in front of architects, designers and builders this is an excellent investment. Every vendor on the planet wants the attention of these buyers and specifiers. This is a great way to be one of the select few vendors who gets that attention.”
– Brian Stowell,
President of Crown Point Cabinetry
The Traditional Building Conference Series Audience Composition:
Past Attendees Include:
Robert Stern Architects.
Peter Pennoyer Architects
John Murray Architects
Einhorn Yaffee Prescot
Quinn Evans Architects
Schooly Caldwell Architects
Barnze Vanze Architects
David Schwartz Architects
Shope Reno Architects
The Architect of the Capitol
The National Park Service
U.S. Department of State
U.S. Department of Defense
General Services Administration
American College of the Building Arts
S.C Historic Preservation Office
N.C. State Historic Preservation Office
2022 Sponsor Benefits Include:
- Recognition as a Traditional Building Conference Series education underwriter throughout the year.
- Participation in in-person conferences, with a 6-foot table top display.
- Sponsor networking dinner reception.
- Networking at breakfast (2 days), lunch (2). Palladio Design Awards Gala dinner. Networking throughout the education sessions (2-days), 20 minutes after every 90 minutes of seminars.
- Sponsor participation and networking with attendees on architectural tours, by bus and/ or on foot.
- Recognition on all attendance promotion including print advertising, digital advertising, social media, web advertising and press releases.
- Your own web seminar presentation (1x) during the year. TBCS administers American Institute of Architects (AIA) CEUs for your attendees (available to Silver Series sponsors only).
- Podium time to introduce a speaker and talk about your company (available to Silver Series, sponsors only).
- Editorial coverage in TRADITIONAL BUILDING, OLD HOUSE JOURNAL, NEW OLD HOUSE, traditionalbuilding.com and period-homes.com.
- All conference registrant information, approximately 200 sales leads per event, 100 per webinar, or up to 1,100 leads for the year.
- Three VIP (free) conference passes for sponsor staff.
- 5 VIP (free) conference passes to give your clients and prospects.
- Bronze Sponsorship (One in-person event plus most of the benefits above) $5,000
- Silver Sponsorship (Two in-person events plus all benefits above) $14,000
- Platinum Sponsorship (Sold out!) (Three in-person events and one webinar, plus all benefits above) $19,000
Here is what attendees say about the Traditional Building Conference Series:
“The variety of technical vs. artistic talent was great!… I really liked the new format, had better connections with the vendors and got to know fellow attendees and presenters”
“Excellent speakers, informative, engrossing topics for a room full of architects.”
“Engaging as well as ‘Big Picture’”
“One of the very best seminar topics I have ever experienced. A real treat and changed the way I think about design.”
For more information, contact:
Director of Operations - Traditional Building Conference
Judy L. Hayward,
Education Director - Traditional Building Conference Series
Peter H. Miller, Hon. AIA